Purpose/Function: To evaluate, Implement and oversee the execution of all
directives and policies established by the Board of Directors.
The Executive Committee shall be composed of five (5) members who shall be
the following elected officers on the Board of Directors: president, president
elect, past president, secretary and chief financial officer.
Term: Committee members will serve for a term of (1) one year. The president
of the Board of Directors shall call meetings of the Executive Committee. A
meeting shall also be called by the president on request of three (3) members
of the Committee.
- May act in place of the Board of Directors between
board meetings on all matters except those which the bylaws specifically
require must be handled
by a board action.
- Serve as an interim Board of Directors between meetings of the
association Board of Directors, and operate with authority vested by the
- Report all Committee actions to the Board of Directors.
- Evaluate and recommend compensation adjustments of the chief executive
officer and the legal counsel.
- Make recommendations to the Board of Directors on all matters pertaining
to the advancement of the interests and welfare of the association
and its members.