Strategic Planning Committee
Updated September 2017
Responsible for developing, modifying and evaluating the strategic plan/goals and objectives of the Association.
The Committee shall be comprised of up to five (5) members of the Association, one (1) of whom shall be the President and one (1) of whom shall be the President-Elect of the current Board of Directors, and a minimum of two (2) members will be clinical members. No other Board members shall serve on this Committee. Diversity in committee composition is desired.
Committee members are appointed by and serve at the pleasure of the CAMFT Board of Directors for a term of one (1) year. A member may serve as Chair for up to two (2) years, if re-appointed.
The Committee meets in odd years, with one (1) face-to-face meeting (typically in September), unless otherwise determined by the Board, and has on-going communication, as necessary, via electronic transmission during those odd years.
- Review the strategic plan/goals and objectives noting omissions, areas in need of change or modification, areas needing clarification, or areas needing further review.
- Be prepared to make recommendations to the Board of Directors regarding proposed changes and modifications and the rationale for such proposed changes to the strategic plan/goals and objectives.
- Make recommendation to the Board of Directors as to the priority of achieving the goals and objectives identified in the strategic plan.
- Evaluate the Association's effectiveness in achieving the goals, objectives and strategies identified in the strategic plan/goals and objectives.
- Committee members are required to sign: Committee Member Participation Agreement, Conflict of Interest Policy, Anti-Trust Compliance Policy, and Consent to Electronic Transmission.