Over 100 CEs can be earned on a wide range of clinical topics, so anyone can find a workshop of interest to help them in their private practice, their road to licensure, or to complete the required 36 CE hours for 2-year license renewal for LMFTs, LEPs, LPCCs, and LCSWs.
Included in the library are The Therapist Legal and Ethical and Professional Exchange articles, Compendium and Compendium Test purchase, link to EBSCOHost psychology articles collection, CAMFT Private Practice Series, and CAMFT Supervision Series. Click here and try it today and see how easy continuing education can be!
Online users can select from seven (7) issues of The Therapist Legal and Ethical and Professional Exchange articles, the Compendium and Compendium test purchase, and as of April 30, 2018 there are seventy-one (71) workshop videos available for viewing. Eleven (11) are complimentary and sixteen (16) cover Law and Ethics.
At the 2018 Annual Conference eleven (11) workshops were recorded and will be added to the On-Demand Learning Library, making a total of 82 learning videos available in the library by June 30, 2018. The workshops recorded at the Annual Conference were:
1) TH2 “Sexual Betrayal, Deception and Lies: Helping Partners Recapture Their True Identity and Restore Their Brains, Bodies, and Minds to Health” Presented by Sheri Keffer, PhD, LMFT
2) TH6 “EMDR and the Dynamics of Change” Presented by Claire Mauer, LMHC, NCC
3) TH8 “Trauma and Couple Recovery: A Research-Based Approach” Presented by Robert Navarra, PsyD, LMFT, MAC
4) F1 “Opioid Epidemic and Marijuana on Psychotherapy Practices” Presented by Timothy Fong, MD
5) F5 “EFT: Cracking the Code of Love” Presented by George Faller, LMFT
6) F7 “Neuroscience, Quantum Physics, Spirituality, and Eating Disorders” Presented by Carolyn Costin, LMFT
7) S2 “Lifestyle Factors Impact Brain Health and Well-Being” Presented by Gary Small, MD
8) S5 “Psychopharmacology” Presented by John Preston, Psy.D, ABPP
9) SU1 “The Art of On-line Counseling: Grow an On-line Business and Create Connected Client Relationships that Bridge the Digital Gap” Presented by Suzanne Hughes, LMFT
10) SU6 “Rethinking the Role of Shame in Addiction” Presented by Adi Jaffe, Ph.D.
11) SUKEY “Shame, Labels, and a New Addiction Framework” Presented by Adi Jaffe, Ph.D.