NEWLY ADDED WORKSHOP VIDEOS
If you missed CAMFT’s 2018 “Advancing the Art and Science of Psychotherapy,” recorded workshops have just been added to the On-Demand Learning Library, now offering over 70 workshop videos for continuing education.
The newly added workshops are:
- “Sexual Betrayal, Deception and Lies: Helping Partners Recapture Their True Identity and Restore Their Brains, Bodies, and Minds to Health,” presented by Sheri Keffer, PhD, LMFT
- “EMDR and the Dynamics of Change,” presented by Claire Mauer, LMHC, NCC
- “Trauma and Couple Recovery: A Research-Based Approach,” presented by Robert Navarra, PsyD, LMFT, MAC
- “Opioid Epidemic and Marijuana on Psychotherapy Practices,”presented by Timothy Fong, MD
- “EFT: Cracking the Code of Love,” presented by George Faller, LMFT
- “Neuroscience, Quantum Physics, Spirituality, and Eating Disorders,” presented by Carolyn Costin, LMFT
- “Lifestyle Factors Impact Brain Health and Well-Being,” presented by Gary Small, MD
- “Psychopharmacology,” presented by John Preston, Psy.D., ABPP
- “The Art of On-line Counseling: Grow an On-line Business and Create Connected Client Relationships that Bridge the Digital Gap,” presented by Suzanne Hughes, LMFT
- “Shame, Labels and A New Addiction Framework,” presented by Adi Jaffe, Ph.D.
Monthly Education Discount
In honor of July 2018 being “National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month,” CAMFT is offering a specially selected and discounted workshop video. Save 50% on 3 CE hours for the month of July, that means CAMFT members pay only $27.50 and Non-Members pay $32.50 for this specially selected workshop video.